8B Unit5 Period3(Reading Ⅱ)
xiaoxiao 2月前 34
8B Unit 5Good manners
1、保持低声_______________________ 2、偶然、意外地_________________________ 3、其他的东西_____________________ 4、让我想一想___________________________ 5、邀请某人做某事_________________ 6、改进我们的行为_______________________ 二、词汇运用
1. My father told me not to_______ (碰) the vase in his study. He said it was made in Qing Dynasty.
2. A _______ (谚语) is a sentence that people often say and give advice or information about
human life and experience.
3. Keep working _______ (直到) you all can work this problem out. 4._______ (正如) you can see, we are in need of food and drink now. 5. These pages aren't in their_______ (适当的) order. 6. We_______ (推) the piano, but it didn't move. 7. The lady shouted as_______ (大声地) as she could. 8. - _______ me, could you tell me the way to the library? -Sorry, I'm new here. You may ask the old man sitting there. 9. -What's wrong with your leg?
-Oh, I hit a rock by _______. It really hurt me a lot.
10. -I heard people in England drive on the left. Should I do as they do? -Of course. Remember that \三、动词填空
1. My mother_______ (wait) for me in the wind when I got home last night. 2. It was very cold outside, so he_______ (shake) his hands to warm them up. 3. It is impolite_______ (speak) to the old people like that.
4. You should always try to avoid________ (cross) this street in rush hours. 5. You_______ (eat) in the new restaurant this evening, aren't you? 6. She didn't leave until she'(hear) they were safe.
7. You can't go to see the movie if you______ (not finish) your homework yet. 8. If you_______ (not be) careful next time, you will fail the exam once more. 四、单项选择
( ) l. I couldn't walk very fast because a lot of people were _______. A. in my way B. in this way C. in some way D. on my way
( ) 2. Do they greet each other _______ a kiss? A. by
( ) 3. -Mum's birthday is coming. What would you buy for her? -I'm not sure. Anyway, I will find _______. A. enough good something C. something enough good A. either
B something good enough D. good something enough
D. so well
( ) 4. I like maths and she likes math _______.
B. as well as C. as well
( ) 5. -You are new here, _______?
-Yes, I'm from Jiamusi. It's my first time I've Wuxi. A. aren't you; been to C. aren't you; been in A. when A. sound
B. don't you; been to D. don't you; gone to C. till
D. after D. voice
( ) 6. I'm sorry you've waited so long, but there’ll be some time _______ Bran gets back
B. since B. shout
( ) 7. Mother often tells me to speak in a low _______ in public.
( ) 8. -Do you think it will rain tomorrow? - _______. Because farmers need rain very much.
A. I think so B. I hope so C. I'm afraid so D. I'm afraid not 五、完形填空
Now more and more people would like to visit Tibet (西藏). What would you do if you go to 1 a Tibetan family? Here are some tips for you.
First, when you are 2 the house, don't step on the doorsill (门槛）. And when you talk with them, you may add \ 3 respect (尊重) and kindness. Remember not to touch the top of the head of the Tibetans. It's not 4 . Then, if they ask you to take a seat, you may 5 cross-legged. Don't let your soles (鞋底) touch others.
Tibetan people are friendly. During the meal, they 6 like to have a drink when they have dinner with friends.
For the Tibetans, sticking out the tongue means expressing their respect for 7 . If they
put their palms(手掌) together, it 8 the best wish for you.
Use 9 hands to receive gifts. Hada, the white scarf, is the symbol of good luck. Presenting it is the greatest etiquette (礼节) 10 Tibetan people. So you should bend (弯) your body when receiving it.
Wish you a good time in a Tibetan family.
( ) 1. A. have B. visit C. leave D. see ( ) 2. A. entering B. building C. buying D. enjoying ( ) 3. A. its ( ) 5. A. sit
B. our B. lie
C. your D. wild C. stand D. run
( ) 4. A. strange B. wild C. happy D. polite ( ) 6. A. never B. always C. seldom D. still ( ) 7. A. them B. other C. another D. others ( ) 8. A. calls B. asks C. means D. joins. ( ) 9. A. both B. all 六、翻译句子
C. no D. each
( )10. A. across B. among C. after D. about
一. 1、keep your voice down 2、by accident 3、something else 4、let me see 5、invite sb to do sth 6、improve our manners
二. 1. touch 2. saying 3. till/until 4. As 5. proper 6. pushed 7. loudly 8. Excuse 9. accident 10. Romans
三. 1. was waiting 2. shook 3. to speak 4. crossing 5. are going to eat 6. heard
7. haven't finished 8. are not 四. 1-5 ACBCC 6-8 CDB 五. 1-5 BACDA 6-10 BDCAB
六. 1. If they are in you way, do not touch them or push past them
2. Just as the saying goes, \ 3. It's good to keep your voice down in public.
4. You should avoid cutting in while others are talking. 5. Here are some tips for you about how to behave politely.
6. Please say sorry when you bump into/hit someone by accident.